View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 03:11   Link #2226
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
1. The inappropiate bondage: Whose idea was it to have a bondage fetish scene in the middle of the climax? Look at Schneizel, and Nunally, it doesn't make Lelouch look like a tyrant, it makes him look like his a depraved bisexual who has sex with his family.
2. The new Prime Minister: so Ohgi can't run a group of 5 people but his supposed to rebuild japan, which is a third world country due to war?
1. He had to make a point. Nunnally's treatment was a bit odd, but Schneizel's was right on the money. He had it look like Schneizel was beaten and made him dress in rags. It accented his evil tyrant persona.

2. One would assume he has a cabinet which is offsetting his lack of skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Lulu is the type to put himself up to it.

And anyway, at least this time he didn't do it alone; Suzaku was necessary as the other half of the team in order to complete the deception and lie to the world one-last-time.

Charles stopped lying, and instead told everyone to be wild animals that they are deep inside. Lulu lied, in order to make people believe justice exists and that evil can be killed.

And in the end, isn't it what's needed? Justice cannot exist until people believe. Lulu had to pull one last rabbit from the hat, be a showman to the end, and give the world audience one last Act.
Yeah, I know, but I still don't like it. Before the Black Knights betrayed him, I don't think Lelouch would ever resort to something quite so drastic. What he would have created would have been more tentative, but it could have worked. With the betrayal, coupled with Rolo's death and killing off his own parents, I figure Lelouch was so disillusioned with the world that he was willing to remove himself from it to see it change.

Of course, if Lelouch really did survive and is roaming around with C.C., at least he was able to find some sort of happiness.