View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 08:31   Link #179
mayumi

What I dislike is not that Apollo was not Apollonius or he was Pollon's reincarnation. It is that they went and made Amata-Kagura a bunch of Mikono obsessed bitches. Just like a loyal dog.
I liked Apollo for who he was. He was not a obsessed puppy. He couldn't care less most of the time.

How Amata and Kagura come off is like loyal dogs. Also following Kuso-onna or Mikono-san around. Silvia actually had friends and people who cared for her unlike Mikono who seems like one lonely person. So all these factor make me think Amata and Kagura can not actually EVOL into something higher and think differently other than like a dog. Be loyal to the girl forever and ever.
It's not something that happens as a human.

Amata has not changed in regards to Mikono from the beinnging of he show neither has Kagura. But Apollo did change, he grew as a person. There is difference between Apollo and Amata-Kagura. Apollo despite his animalistic characters had compassion to others around him. He cared for all his friends Reika, Sirius, Rena, Tsugumi, Jun, Pierre. How many people for sure do we know Amata and Kagura actually care about? Just one - Mikono