Thread: Grandia
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-04, 01:56   Link #7
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Grandia was a great game. Putting 3 aside, I think that Grandia is one of the few series that feels really down-to-earth and approachable from a character-based point of view. 3 was also a little down to earth, but it sucked so bad in everything except the battle system.

I really liked Justin/Feena as well...if only Justin wasn't so "yeah i luv everyone" in the beginning...I guess that's boys for you.

I liked Grandia 2 as well. Yeah, there were aspects of it that really could do with improvement, but I really liked how Elena's...is that her name? alter-ego was also well-developed, and in a lot of ways, I was really really into the love triangle. It really felt for once like it could go both ways. And DON'T play Grandia 3. It is a travesty to the Grandia series. I've never seen a game which felt promising, but ended up sucking SOO bad.

Word in comparison... You know how everyone hated GSD? I liked GSD personally, but now I feel how they're feeling with Grandia 3. :P

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote