View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 00:06   Link #2
james0246

And I was just seconds away from starting the new thread....

Prediction: Somehow, Obito will have some sort of amnesia that allows him to remember everything he did, but not retain any of the emotional connections resulted from the memories. Essentially, he will have forgotten his "personality". Consequently, Kakashi will be able to use Talk no Jutsu on him to get Tobi to remember how to be Obito, and they will live happily ever after...at least until Sasuke or Madara steps in and kills him.

Better yet, lets just skip the middleman and have Sasuke or Madara come and kill Obito midway through his epic revealing "woe is me" soliloquy (this is only if Kishimoto decides to truly make Tobi=Obito). Let's face it, no matter his powers the most interesting thing about Tobi was always what was under the mask; and now that we know, and we also know he will undoubtedly not be the final boss (what with Madara, the Masked Zetsu and Sasuke hanging around...and of course Orochimaru, how could I forget about the Roch?), he is essentially fodder in the making.

Whatever the case, I just hope Kishimoto sticks with Tobi for at least one more chapter so we can get something besides an ill designed pseudo-flashback.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote