Thread: Licensed Btooom!
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-17, 00:07   Link #479
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't get why mercenary dude didn't kill Taira while he was at his complete mercy. Nor why he didn't just kill Himiko on the spot rather than take her back to his hideout. I guess we can pin the latter one on his sadistic side, but I can think of any reason for him to spare Taira.
He is enjoying his hunt for the kill. Too much killing in his life cracked his mind Taira was simply an annoyance to him and he knew that killing Taira will be like snapping fingers.
Spoiler for Himiko spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
Sakamoto & Himiko opening was nice.
So that stupid lawyer Natsume teamed up with Miyamoto.
That interesting team was pretty dangerous.
I wonder if Himiko was lying about not being Sakamoto's Himiko.
Rescuing Himiko was quite an ordeal..
Spoiler for himiko:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
I really like the fast pacing, it strengthens the non-stop action a lot and I think it's what this series is aiming for. Sakamoto and Himiko's relationship is so very lovely, it was kinda hilarious how they had that moment of embarassment seconds after the horror they went through.

Also for some reason Taira-san is less sympathetic than he was in the manga, or maybe it's just me but I just didn't feel much when he begged Sakamoto to stay.

Oh and I guess it's now safe to say that Tyrannos Japan is probably running this whole thing to score on stuck-up rich assholes with too much influence and/or immunity.

edit:
I find that Himiko's voice actor (Suzuko Mimori?) has been doing a great job thus far. Her voice has a kind of charm that doesn't really stand out but is really likable to me.
Gosh, how many other companies are involved with Tyrannos Japan
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote