View Single Post
Old 2007-01-13, 03:58   Link #55
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiecelover View Post
But I thnk that there are two possibilities with roger, he could have sacrificied himself in order to promote a pirate age with pirates hacing a desire for one piece or he could havefaked his own death (completely possible, hes all poerfull ) and just waiting for a strong opponoent to appear but I tend to go to the later cuz there are hints that Gold Roger isnt really dead .
He's dead jim...
A few hundred poeple saw him executed before their very eyes... and even if he was evil enough to pull a captain kuro, then that would mean that he never smiled in the face of death which is one of his more impressive quailties, as smoker pointed out

There is indeed possibility in him sacrificing himself... however, if he was going to do that he could have waited till old age to do it... By waiting for old age, he could have continuied his adventures adding to his fame, basically spreading inspiration, and thus have an even greater impact in the creation of the pirate age...

Not to mention, Just putting his treasure up for grabs was what was needed to start the pirate era, his execution was rather unnessasary in starting... in fact, the execution may have hurt the pirate age a bit in that while many would go hunt for one piece, others might realize that becoming a pirate is a damn good way to get killed, i mean, if the pirate couldn't escape the marines, what chance do we have... Roger living the life of a criminal till his old age would have had a greater impact
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote