Thread: Xbox One
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-22, 09:15   Link #2264
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Capcom and Sony needs to clear the air on the scheme that they plan to use for Deep Down, Extra Credits can provide some examples of game F2P plans.

Ryse on the other hand... I don't know, it's too late to do any real thing about their combat system so they have to bet on their single player campaign.
Too early to say anything about it, if it is free. It is good for the gamers. Even if Capcom don't get profit, they get recognition which I say is better than profit. It provides gamers a good impression on them and inspire confidence within Capcom developers to develop games with the best of their abilities knowing they got loyal customers. The thing I kind of hate about the Gaming industry is that people tend to think that there is only one wya to gain profit, but there are more ways than one to get it. Capcom is trying the bait and rope technique, Deep Down is a nut while we are the Rabbits. With Deep Down you can expect more customers to take interest in any game Capcom develops. While Street Fighters in my opinion is losing its flare, the Resident Evil series may become a powerhouse name again. Also, isn't it weird to debate about a good thing for us, a free game of this level?

By the way, has anyone try to experiment the new upgraded Xbox 1 GPU with the PS4 with gaming benchmarks? While early yes, but if someone from a big name website wanted to they can configure a PC to match the specs of each Gaming consoles or close to it and do benchmarks of current games.
One was done before the upgrade on August which was this one in July has another surface yet?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote