View Single Post
Old 2012-11-22, 00:45   Link #45
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Until know, the author more or less avoided the usual Shounen clichee of ever increasing powerlevels, but this seems like a step in this direction.

If they are able to create Zoans, there shouldn't be much problems to create other types as well. It may just be a matter of time. And then we will have whole armies of Enel's or Akainus.
I think your jumping to conclusions. We do not know anything definitive about the artificial devils fruit. Your assumption is that this is a replication of existing devils fruits, but its quite plausible that the smile fruit doesn't grow naturally. If thats the case its not natural to assume they can simply replicate fruits that exist naturally.

We also do not know if the artificial devils fruits suffer from their own limitations? From the pictures in the manga I could easily see a scenario where those who consume the fruit, go into something similar to chopper's monster point and cannot revert back. That would make some-one an army of mind-less monsters. I think we saw some-examples of Zoan's that couldn't revert back during the break in Impel Down.