Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
not accurate
he gave her the sense that she can WIN
not purpose, since she always HAD a purpose
he gave her a sense that she can actually ACHIEVE that purpose

and she never went for that whole "kill as many as you can" angle either
her targets usually were actual military people, or people who are a threat to her
not just "anyone who's britannian"
Not really, before she met Zero, she had no real purpose, it was just to confront Britannians and free Japan and all that, but I don't think that she truly felt that it was her "own" purpose, more of the purpose that she inherited from her brother's ideologies. Which is why along the end, she developed her own will and reason, apart from the shackles of her brother's memories. The ability to win was something that Zero did bestow upon her, and that ability was what gave her a sense of purpose. I mean, constantly losing and whatnot can only get so far before Kallen loses hope and starts doing it just cause she wants to follow her brother.

Well, I wasn't really talking about civilians, after all my dear Kallen is not a psycho mass-murderer, but the relish she feels when she takes out a Britannian Knightframe is proof enough that she just enjoys killing them whenever she gets the chance, and I don't blame here.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote