View Single Post
Old 2011-01-29, 12:53   Link #7705
Heiwatsuki

Quote:
Horo and Kraft from Spice and Wolf, Light, Lelouch, etc. etc. etc. No, they are not emotionally immature but are intelligence and wise.
You are completely correct , you've said everything what i wanted to say, but more clearly. Lelouch is a perfect example of one who is mature and intelligent, however he has done some acts that bastion refers to as unmature. But as you said zodanhko, mental immaturity and immature acts are different.
--------
When one says immature acts, there are many forms of acts that are can and are based on opinions. In a sense im somewhat more mature than the norm, seeing the common masses as fools due to their illogical ways, however, my interests and some acts may be considered immature by others.
----------------
Quote:
Athena is using the manipulation of others for her own benefit, thus leaving her open to the 'emotionally immature' tag.
In a sense, it depends on what the benefit is( which is to regain her power ), and her mentality while doing so. I don't see how you can think that her want to regain her powers makes be a candidate to be labeled as Immature. What was your approach that made you think so?
-------------
Quote:
Miki probably gained and used her skills as a manipulator on others, but when she found Hinagiku such a fun target, focused her abilities on the single target. Her manipulations are for others, which would make her an 'emotionally mature' manipulator, she has also been shown to be clear and concise about her feelings. Also, being clear and concise about her feelings doesn't mean shes mature, it just shows her feelings are more easier for Her to understand. Many clear headed and intelligent people may be confused about how they truely feel, but of you were talking about if people denies how they truely feel, then thats a different story
Instead of looking at this with a personal view, look at it with a general view since we all have different opinions. There is the possibility that Miki is just doing it to tease her, and what do you mean her manipulation is for others? Anyway, like i said before, its the mentality and not the act that determines whether they are immature or not. the way your assuming things, you may it sound as if its a fact that Miki is emotionally mature when we are all assuming

---------------

Last edited by Heiwatsuki; 2011-01-29 at 13:06.
Heiwatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote