View Single Post
Old 2013-02-11, 21:30   Link #185
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
But was Kanata worried about her sister getting killed by the family? is the quesiton. And afaik the answer is no unless someone can clear me up.

If Kanata was worried about her sister dying, then why would she feel so betrayed and jealous of her sister having escaped (as far as Kanata knows)? I don't see why anyone would envy someone with a dangling anvil over their head, unless Kanata considered being abused to be a fate worse than death, but I have not seen any signs of Kanata feeling that way.
Many posts have already gave you the answer. Even the anime clearly gave you the answer unless you did not watch. Kanata broke down and cried that if she did not act mean towards Haruka, they would kill Haruka. Obviously she cared. What else are you looking for? Kanata is not envious of Haruka so I don't understand where you get that from. Either way, Kanata does have it really rought just as much if not more than Haruka. Besides, Klashikari gave a full and clear explanation of everything last page so I don't understand how you got the impression that Kanata does it to save her own butt.

"If Kanata was worried about her sister dying, then why would she feel so betrayed and jealous of her sister having escaped."
?!?!?!?! Where are you getting this?!
Spoiler: