View Single Post
Old 2013-02-11, 22:15   Link #187
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
My question still is, was Haruka's life actually at stake in the game? I did not see that in her route except the line about culling, so I asked if it was in Refrain or Kanata. Seems the answer is no.

Only one post gave me answer, it was Klash and he said no, the anime just f'd things up again (or at least that he wouldn't be surprised if they did).

And I never said Kanata did not care about Haruka. I said that Kanata was worrying about things other than Haruka's death by the family's hands if Kanata ever treated Haruka nicely.

And before telling me to go watch the anime, I am wondering about a possible difference between the anime and game. So I am talking game only. Was the family going to kill Haruka in the game if Kanata ever treated her nicely?

I say Kanata is not jealous of her sister having escaped. But that she is angry at Haruka for making Kanata's life harder by causing trouble, despite what Kanata does for her all the time. She is jealous of how free her sister gets to act and stuff. Sorry if that was not clear.

Where or when did this happen? That is all I'm asking!
Lol! Sorry I just realized I made a mistake. I was believing I was talking to you in the anime thread which Haruka directly said that if she did not act mean to Haruka, they would kill her. That's anime only from what I see.

Anyway to actually answer the question, Kanata was being mean to Haruka for another purpose and that is to push Haruka out of the school. By pushing Haruka out of the school and forcing her to live elsewhere, Haruka would be completely free from the shackles and power influences of the family. That's her main purposes. Her other purposes to be mean to Haruka is to prevent any attacks towards Haruka directly from the family. If Kanata "attacks" the Haruka, there is no need for the family intervene who definitely could do worse things to Haruka and this time Kanata as well since she's not being mean enough. Kanata pretty much pick the route where least damage could happen.

Here is a really good post by Klashikari that he posted in the anime thread. I think you might have missed it but it explains everything. Klashikari got fed up with the adaptation heh so he posted a through explanation of it:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...5&postcount=78

Also you should not use the word "jealous". She's never jealous in any way. Upset? Yes. Jealous. Never.