View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 22:17   Link #195
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I can't agree when it comes to some characters.
Mio and Kengo are the characters that really barely know the others, because, let's face it, both hardly had any interactions with the other.

Showing them as a group doesn't mean they really know each other well, especially if they actually show what they are doing together.
Sure, but it's not like they shoe horned Mio into that scene in the last episode. They seem to understand that much. Kengo wasn't present there at the end either.

But they have been doing a good job at establishing more of a group connection in the individual arcs than the VN which was just nonexistent more or less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
The problem here is the way they trying to made the group come together.
For example,the twin make up scene,I wouldn't feel very comfortable telling my traumatic life story in front of a bunch of people I barely know.It's feel weird.
They also didn't explain the how Haruka become close to Kurugaya and started calling her Anego.
I don't get why she would feel so awkward. The drama has been taking place in front of the little busters members from the start, in some ways they've been almost as involved as Haruka in the affair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
And Rin went through thousands of loops just to establish relationship with everyone so imagined the thousands times Rin/Komari spent together.
First of all we don't know how many loops they actually went through. As far as we know, each route was a loop and that was it. Second, offscreen exposition is not a good way to do any sort of development.