View Single Post
Old 2004-06-05, 12:21   Link #74
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogo_Pogo
i don't like excessive muscle guys. just not my type. and he looks ridiculous too.?
Is it?? I kinda like that Fella... he's funny if u watch the anime...

Quote:
Maybe i got a little carried away the other day...
But even if women have big position in politics and such, that does not mean that the world is equal. Showing a guy with no shirts is not showing him naked, because it's not an area where he got something that can, how can i say this, attrack the oposit sex, or at least it does nothing to me. Am i weird? ?
Well... is not weird to not distracted by muscle men...i think...but i got distracted by him lolz... does that makes me weird instead?? Is true that men chest is nothing but incase u 4got...there's only 1 private part for men while girls got 2...

Quote:
Woman got two areas to hide, but we always see one of these area. Why guys don't show it too, if there was equality, they just have to show their "private" part too. Are men to scared to show that? Is it too ugly to show? Am i off topic?
~_~" this is harsh... are we debating here or wat?? Ok err...how to say this... do u know about something called "Getting used to it"?
1st- Certain girls like to dress sexily which cause the breast to be half expose.

Slowly....as time pass by...
2nd- That certain girls bcome more excesive, they wear super thin bikini around the open beach...

More time pass by... at certain area...
3rd- That psycho certain girls starts to get "Gaa-gaa" around guys and talks about them more then guys talk about girls and dress seducetively to attract guys.

Thus, this is the world of 4th generations where certain girls dun mind getting themself expose like the one in Wrestling show from certain western country.
Furthermore, being a eastern ppl is natural for eastern ppl to protect their culture, but is slightly deferent for ppl from western, they got a more open minded thinking which might be disturbing 4 ppl from eastern like us.

So yogo_Pogo, r u a western or a eastern person? Do u hav ur culture to protect? Do u that~ open minded? No matter wat ur answer is...u still need to accept their culture as they'll respect ur culture as well...

Is really disturb to see ppl showing their private parts to the public but some ppl just dun mind ~_~" I admit it that is ashamed for me to show my private part but it depands on the situations... dun tell me that, even until i'm married also can't make love with my wife??
Yuun is offline   Reply With Quote