View Single Post
Old 2004-09-16, 11:44   Link #47
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
You can't base things on fansubbing and stuff like that. The fact taht Naruto has a lot of subbers even when it first started(well maybe not at the very beginning) may have to do with that. But there are alot more popular manga series and anime that are very unpopular on fansubbing forums and stuff(take One Piece with an extremely popular manga or Detective Conan). The point is there are anime/manga that are a lot more popular than this and I don't just mean 1 or 2.

You're mixing things up, the reason there are and have been a lot of fansubbers for Naruto is maybe because it's...popular? Popular does not equal good,
Popular means: Widely liked or appreciated
Naruto is just that now isn't it? My thread isn't called, why is naruto so good? is it?
Nor did I say Naruto is the most popular serie at the moment, so your objecting to the wrong things.

As for One Piece, it's immensely popular on all the forums, the fact is, (because it's licensed) It's only subbed by K-F and does not reach as much people as Naruto does. Same for Detective Conan, One of the reason Naruto is popular may be it's availability One way or another...it's popular

On another note,
Dont get me wrong people. Naruto is just one of the Anime's I like. My favorites are One Piece, Samurai Champloo, Love hina, GITS, Hellsing, Hikaru No go, Wolf
s rain and many more.
I'v seen a lot of things posted here wich I agree with, Naruto is not that great of a serie. It's just very enjoyable and it gives us plenty to talk about. I was just wondering why that is, why Naruto?

Oh well, my question got awnsered and im looking forward to more.