View Single Post
Old 2010-11-26, 22:47   Link #435
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Okay...this was taking too long but after dealing with mostly college and stuff. I've started the translation for the next route which is...

Hayate-chan's route. Even though Kansai-ben is too annoying to deal with!

Anyway, for the time being. Here's the prologue of Hayate-chan's route. Mind, it has a few places where I know for a fact that I probably did not translate right at all. It was guess work on some of those places where there are errors and mistranslations. Though I'm fairly confident that I got most of it right...

well here it is...

Hayate’s Route

Prologue (Since it's only Hayate-chan speaking, I don't really need to post names for each line yet.)

はやて - Hayate
夜天の魔導書。わたし、八神はやてが物心ついた時から、ずっとそばにいてくれた、一冊の本。
The Magic Tome of the Night Sky. Every since I, Hayate Yagami can remember, this one book has always been with me.

その本にはずっと昔から、綺麗な融合騎と、4人の守護騎士が住んでいました。
This book from long ago, has always been a beautiful unison knight, together with four guardian knights

主とともに過ごす守護騎士。主とひとつになって戦う融合騎。
Guardian knights for the sake of their Master. Together become as one in battle with their Master

その事について『いろいろあった』事件も終わって、今はひとまず、平和な毎日。
A lot has happened since the [incident], which is over now, now everyday is peaceful.

ずっと一緒やったのに、ずっと会えへんかった わたしの融合騎、リインフォースも、助ける事ができた。
Always with me, always there for me, I was able to help my unison knight Reinforce

家族がやっと全員揃って 今はほんまに、幸せです。
Now the family is finally together, and is now finally truly happy.

そうそう…魔法の練習も、ちゃんとしてます
Oh yeah…I have been properly doing magic practice.

シャマルやリインフォース、なのはちゃん、フェイトちゃんに、毎日教えてもらってます
Shamal and Reinforce, Nanoha-chan, Fate-chan have been teaching me every day.

『最後の夜天の主』が、魔法の初心者のまんま、ゆーんも、どうかと思うし……
The last Mistress of the Night Sky is pretty much an okay beginner at magic, I think……

これからは私がもっともっと、家族を守っていかなあかんのです
From now on, even more so, I want to protect my family.

年明けには、なのはちゃんと練習試合の 約束もしてたりして
At the beginning of the year, I promised with Nanoha-chan to have a proper practice match.

ええ試合にできるよう、がんばらな!
I have to train properly, so gotta do my best!

Any correction suggestions are greatly appreciated. But I gotta say this. "Kansai-ben I do not like!!!!!!"
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote