View Single Post
Old 2004-10-14, 20:57   Link #255
Shaheed79

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMSabbel
You outet yourself as a narutard, boy.
Cliche up the wazoo is something i would rather bring in connection with naruto...
You assume too much. I like the TEAM who does Naruto I never said anything about me loving Naruto I'm more of a One Piece man myself. But Bleach to me reaked of overcooked shounen at least the anime form. "Oh NO! How can a MERE HUMAN break my all powerful Bond Spell?!!" "Oh NO! How can his Sword be So BIG?" "Oh NO! why is his energy so Powerful?!". I cringed 5 or 6 times during all that. Seen it and heard it a hundred times before and many times better done with a lot better pacing. I'll say this in defense of Naruto though he went through a steady progression of aquiring skills and even then he would get his butt kicked sometimes because he was inexperienced. The underdog underdog if you will. This guy in bleach is comin off like Goku in the first episode. It happened way too fast and didn't make any sense. Take a note from Moon Princess steady progression of an unsure hero is not a bad thing. When he's forced into the role quickly just to get the action goin it looks sloppy and rushed and overly Shonen.

Thats just me though I'm sure a lot of you saw 100 good things about that first episode that I possibly could not see. The animation was above par though but not fantastic and I love the music. And this reminds me more of YuYu Hakusho than Shaman King which is another reason why I was excited to see it.

Last edited by Shaheed79; 2004-10-14 at 21:17.
Shaheed79 is offline   Reply With Quote