Thread: Sasuke vs. Neji
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-08, 09:42   Link #38
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Advantage of Sasuke :

Curse Seal : incredible boost of power.

Sharingan : can "freeze" the movement, but can't do anything else against Neji.

Super Fast Taijutsu

Chidori : can cut everything with a stab of chakra.

Some other Kaiton (fire) Jutsu.

Disadvantage :

He can't use the Chidori more than two time per day.

Advantage of Neji :

Byakugan : can see all things in a sphere of 50m radius at almost 360° and the inner coils.

Gentle Fist : one blow may finish the fight, can destroy the things built with chakra.

Kaiten : can stop any physical attack and return it to the opponent with a real "wall" of chakra.

64 Hands of Hakke : can stop the flow of all chakra in the opponent body

Neji's Jutsu doesn't require a hand seal

Disadvantage :

None in close combat, but useless for the fight at long distance, the Byakugan have a little blind angle.

I believe that Neji is able to see Sasuke with the Byakugan, and Sasuke is able to see, analyze and predict the Neji's attacks with his Sharingan.
At least Neji can use the Kaiten if he can't escape a blow = Sasuke take damage, Neji loose chakra.
I think it's a draw.

Sasuke doesn't need time to launch the Chidori anymore and there are no way that during a Neji vs Sasuke fight, there are no clash between the Heavenly Spin and the Chidori, so I believe that the Heavenly Spin is able to stop and return the Chidori (but obviously that use a lot of chakra) and it's bad for Sasuke because if that happen, he will take a great amount of damage and if he's wounded, Neji can use his 64 hands of hakke and it's the end for Sasuke.

So the only way for Sasuke to win is his super speed with his sharingan, if he can exceed the Byakugan vision and the reflexes of Neji, he can win.
If not he lost.

But now it's too late for Neji to win against Sasuke.
Without even speaking of the curse seal level 2 which will boost his power, ie much more fast than Lee without the weigth, stronger, etc. I don't believe that the story allows somebody other than Naruto to beat Sasuke now.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote