View Single Post
Old 2011-04-04, 00:41   Link #254
zeth006

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy View Post
some of you guys have the uncle and the other guy mixed up. and the grandma is such a bitch. sorry for my profanity, but it's the only way i can describe her relationship with the granddaughter. if the character of the grandma doesn't change her atittude towards the granddaughter anytime soon, i'll drop this and continue onto something else. it's pretty obvious the grandma is taking her anger out on the granddaughter just because of the mom.
Patience. I've seen so many anime that I can already see the trajectory this one is going to go, assuming things turn ok. I kind of knew the grandma wasn't throwing candy. I thought she was going to toss a brick or a heavy pack or something. As for being mean...come on. Use your imagination. The two will grow into each other...to some extent. It's all part of character development. Growing and maturing through relationships and hardships.

The grandma would be pointless if she were mean/cruel for the whole series. If this were a true television drama series, she'd get killed off for not having any point. But she will. I'm sure of it.

Just my $0.02. April is finals study month. In between reviewing material and prepping, I'm going to watch this along with a few new/old series.
zeth006 is offline   Reply With Quote