View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 01:01   Link #342
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
He and Tenaldie conspired to kill the "Prince" Regnas, he is the one who had his subordinate Greast lure Tigre to a no-win situation in Volume 3 (and then made Tigre's encounter with Roland as a marvelous topping to an otherwise nicely-prepared cake of FU), he is the one who had Roland killed in a very inhumane manner in order to mark off the threat of Durandal against him (out of fear should his true colors be found out I assume), and he is the one who continues to play Tigre and Tenaldie like puppets according to his schemes until the closure of the civil war of Brune. Considering he knows Voljenoi's true colors as well as Drachvach and the reveal of his capability, he is most definitely not human.
Now everything is making sense for me. I feel weird about Roland death and keep thinking that "someone is conspiring to kill him from behind curtains", since i feel that his defeat was too forced and too rushing for plot developments.

Quote:
Ganlon is the other noble besides Tenaldie who was vying for the King's throne of Brune, and the other half of the reason behind the civil war of Brune.
Why do i have feeling that he's conspiring to overpower the king and eventually take over the position of King himself?
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote