View Single Post
Old 2011-06-20, 13:29   Link #2
Midonin
Last Engage

Kaminomi II-XI - Bonesaw is Ready!

One of my favorite words in the English language is "inspiration". That was the key to this ending. As Keima said, we need ideal endings. Again, I can sympathize with Jun here. Pushing ideals onto people often results in rejection, but if they can be inspired to take action on their own through a little impassioned speeching (which she is apparently fond of - I approve!), then the world can become a little brighter. The entire sequence when the ED kicked in was great.

Seeing Jun being excited for a marathon is amusing considering her voice actress, who, in another reality, had the exact opposite reaction to such a thing. Chihiro consulting Ayumi about guitars also rings a bell - perhaps Ayumi would recommend a red Mustang? I also liked the return of Keima's...er...body double.

For the final capture of the series, it was great. That's my emotions talking, but emotions are one of the most vital elements in storytelling, in addition to storytelling. Looks like, just as it was last season, things will wrap up with another adventure of Keima in Game Land. Should be a blast.

Last edited by Midonin; 2011-06-20 at 13:53.