Thread: Deltora Quest
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-08, 14:42   Link #28
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
...I've been meaning to watch Simoun for some time. Fans of the show pretty much raves about it and some even refer it as one of the select few, the best of the best, show ever. Will pick it up as soon as Simoun-Fans finishes it.
Simoun is a fascinating series even though I found it more than a little baffling at times. The animation is superb though, as is the music and the voice acting is outstanding. Oops, off-topic..

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
My first and foremost concern about watching animated series is for a series to have good animation. The story is secondary. On that note, the series is on a good start though not much can be said on the story as of yet.

On another note, month of April might turn out to be a good month for the fantasy lovers.
Animation-wise DQ shouldn't have any major problems due to the budget and a competant director, but how the story develops and the character dynamics handled (Lief and Jasmine especially) will be pivotal. Jasmine's seiyuu, Ayahi Takagaki, is a relative newcomer like Sakamaki Ryosuke but hopefully she'll deliver.

As for the Spring line-up, indeed plenty of solid fantasy fare coming up - Moribito, Sisters of Wellber, Claymore and RomeoxJuliet (sort of)...
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote