View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 06:37   Link #28811
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
New manipulators, haha! They don't really have to remold everything. Just include a new runner for the handles that is compatible with the new peg/tab system. Of course, it will still come with the old parts, but it's nice when they include them. But now, I have already accepted the fact that they won't.

Also. a new plate for the thrusters. This time, it'll have the separate plastic parts underneath for details, same as Sinanu Stein's. It's a pity that Sinanju is the upgrade, yet, Sinanju Stein's thrusters have more detail. Obviously, this wasn't included as well.

Many of the comments I've seen were wishing that the gold trims were separate plastic parts. Of course, that is impossible in Bandai's POV.

So now, what is Bandai thinking when they made this release? A new box, include the bazooka and change its colors? Now I'm having doubts if I'll get this or not.

But I'm still happy that they made this release rather than some pointless one. Like releasing remastered kits that has no current or recent remaster :P
They could definitely do all that. But the Sinanju sells so well even without these minor improvements, financially there really is no need to include these changes^^
But hey, we don't have all the details yet. So MAYBE they will surprise us afterall.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote