View Single Post
Old 2008-03-14, 05:53   Link #282
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
That was a nice touch by Kishimoto.

I don't know I have mixed feelings about this whole fight. It seems as though Itachi got taxed by his own MS jutsu more so than Sasuke overpowering him.

Sasuke broke out of Tsukiyomi. It taxed Itachi's strength.

He managed to hit his leg with a Windmill Shuriken which Zetsu said was a byproduct of being drained from using Tsukiyomi.

He barely survived Amaterasu.

Then he used that bad ass Kirin jutsu that could have killed Itachi but it was blocked by Susanoo.

Susanoo appears to have drained Itachi of his last strength. Sasuke seems to have just outlasted Itachi rather than defeat him dominantly, if infact he is the winner of this battle.

What now? Is Zetsu going to let Sasuke finish off an unconscious Itachi? Sasuke himself is practically defenseless aside from possibly having a few explosive kunai up his sleeve.
Their both out of chakra just that itachi is mor eout of chakra and limited to his weak body then sasuke. cuz one fell and was is standing. Also they both went out just that none of their stuff really made a finishing blow. If itachi still had the strength with his last jutsu sasuke would be dead meat.

my geuss is kishi aint gonna just let zetsu come in and kill sasuke that be weird cuz then id be like why not help itachi earlier. I geuss sasuke will somehow feel different about itachi cuz he tapped him on the head. if he aint dead im sure as hell he aint gonna kill him not after that last scene
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote