Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
What about Irina?
Yeah I know lol

Quote:
IIRC, there's other vampires in Romania that suffered the same isolation Gasper did. It's entirely possible that Gasper's peerage could be made up of those vampires.

Well from what I remember someone said that on Twitter Ishi said that the Shin DXD 6 should be a Elmenhilde's Volume so it can be.

Quote:
Xenovia will probably get more of the Malebranche.
I too have think about this possibility, in my opinion Kiba and Xenovia could use the Malebranche in the form of a sword.

Honestly I would prefer aFemale Melebranche for Issei's peerage that could take all of 8 pawns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Valerie’s will be Gaspers queen, not bishop lol. I could see Gasper taking in outcasts much like Sairaorg.
@ Cyberdemon I was thinking that Valerie should be both his two bishop because until now she was just used as support while the Queen must be a fighter too.

@Dareal_Truth I know that Ishi has make some bad choice for what concern the characters but please avoid to complain because this a thread for make theories and not for analyze the good and bad aspects of the series. If you have some theory that yould share with us I would glad to read it
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote