View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 09:03   Link #923
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So many interesting posts since my last visit... thankfully, there were no walls of text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
They also did put an exam form on her desk,this intrigues me in both cases.
If she's alive why suddenly aknowledge her?
If she's dead why put something on the desk?
That's a good point. That does seem like an inconstancy given their refusal to acknowledge her existence. As Tinyredleaf suggested, that teacher could have been new, but that would be a weak explanation, especially since they've already used it with the Principal.

Maybe they're doing this so they don't get any heat from Misaki's parents (assuming they're still alive... which I somehow doubt). If their daughter never brought back any tests home, they'd quickly realize something odd is going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkeyPotPie View Post
So the nurse is gone, poor Sakakibara missed his chance. I thought she was going to jump his bones any second.
Same here. While watching this episode, I kept thinking: if that nurse manages to survive for about 3 or so more episodes, you are SO going to get laid, Sa-ka-ki-ba-ra-kun.

Then of course she died. Damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Spoiler for Dont look people. It might depress:
Spoiler:

As for the discussions about Auntie Reiko: it's clear to me that she's traumatized by what happened to her sister and probably blames herself for it. Perhaps she broke one of the rules believing the curse to be non-sense... and then her sister died. Hard to get over the guilt if this is what happened.