View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 18:24   Link #68
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Blackbeard D. Kuma I meant that Mihawk was even more arogant - however at that time Zoro was a nobody for him, and he unlike others can read people better - the greates swordman should be able to read people's abilities just by seeing them walk or something like that.

Now that I think about Nightmere Luffy - he was a great polot device that bring the lose of Moria much closer to his deafet, and him trying to take 1000 was to much, but don't know if he could handle 100 like Luffy (at that point of battle I don't see him fighting without trick like that), and he's too lazy to fight - but that's a diffrence between him and e.g. Kuma. They might be consider weak not because of his strenght, but because of his personality - but maybe that's because he lost at New World.

Most human beings are weaker on lvl4 - maybe Ace without handcuffs would feel good XD
Luffy can't use Gear 3 now - he can't bite his finger with posioned hands.

Prestige you're missing the point of Logia. Any Logia user can become the element, and if Magellan were logia than Luffy wouldn't be able to hit him like marvelB pointed out. Instead of becoming the element he used it to push through it - if he was logia he would dissolve and show up at the end of hydra's mouth instead (he used it like Iceman from X-men). He is paramencia like Mr.3, he creates poison like Mr.3 creates wax and that's it.
You pointed out that he looks like melting, but that's his ability and the posion that he creates all over his body - the heat just makes it evaporate quickly. He was like that back in Ace's level and it wasn't hot up there.

Your really missing the point here - Blackbeard said it himself that he is the only one logia user that can't turn into element.

Last edited by Wolcik; 2009-03-06 at 18:49.