View Single Post
Old 2010-03-20, 02:32   Link #6192
zodanhko
*ignoring*

As you must have already realized, I don't really trust the TVtrope regarding accurate information. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
No, she was falling to the world's view of what women should be. A part I hope she drops since it falls drastically short of the intelligent person she's purported to be. Along with failing hard to notice that it's when she doesn't act according to what she thinks he likes that she finds herself the center of his attention.
Don't you mean "she was falling to the world's view of what women should be" after she realized she loves Hayate. It was obvious that she was concerned about her body structure because of what she thinks the blue-haired boy like.

Quote:
When she acts feminine around everyone, she gets them to convince Hayate to take her out on a date, but reverts to her Bokukko personality while on the date, which he reacts favorably to.
Acting like a frail girl at the beach volleyball match makes him think she's sick, while her anger at being poked about her chest earns her a date.
When she shows up for the date at the beginning of this arc, he stares at her, despite her thinking that she has nothing to stare at.
Sick?!?
I don't think it was anymore obvious that she acted like a weak girl because she believed Hayate liked frail girls. No, seriously...it can't be anymore simplistic...
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hayate...r/c221/12.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hayate...r/c221/13.html

Wonder how you could have missed it with your love for Hina, perhaps it's because of too much love?

Quote:
She's continually been shown that what the world thinks she should be to get a man and what Hayate shows her that he prefers should clue her that she should stop putting on the mask and just let him see her acting normally (as Ayumu does lol) and he'll be putty in her hand.
Uhhh.....I don't really want to get into what you think about Hina without sufficient facts.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote