View Single Post
Old 2013-01-15, 02:16   Link #3527
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Finally...finished...Catherine. (well atleast my first playthrough) It's been a while since I was actually "challenged" by a game. I couldn't get past day 6 so I had to swallow my pride and switch the difficulty to "Easy"...and I still had a fairly hard time.

Got the Normal ending for Katherine, not planning to start a new playthrough anytime soon but when I do then it shouldn't be too bad. Though I doubt I'll ever get the Platinum trophy for this game.

But all the work was totally worth it because of Wakamoto Norio's acting. The VA cast including him is just awesome, it was the reason I picked up the game in the first place.

Also finishing up FFIX. At the final dungeon, I might go back to fight Ozma. Gave up on ever getting the Excalibur II.

Also went back to playing Fate/EXTRA...mainly to go over the story again for the upcoming release of CCC...which has been pushed back another month into March. orz. Though I guess it's not a Type-Moon game until the release date gets pushed back right? LOL. Though I'm assuming that the delay this time is probably because of the figma figure for the limited edition.

Got no plans of new games until March and April. Kami-sama to Unmei Kakumei no Paradox coming out later this month is a MAYBE on my list.