View Single Post
Old 2006-10-18, 06:26   Link #60
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
However you look at it, though, unlike other short male anime protagonist, he has a baby face as well. Without anyone to reference his height to at the beginning of the episode (meaning I didn't know he was short), I already thought he was a shota character from first glance. Age really nothing has nothing to do about it; I mean, Honey from Ouran can really only be considered to be a shota character even though he's supposed to be senior highshool.

And to be fair, Yukinari looks nothing like shota, even though he might be short.
Ahh yes if you want to consider him shota because of his height then that is ok (I think).

But that wasn't what I was talking about in my previous post, sorry >.< I didn't make myself clear in my previous post >.< what I was talking about is that if you keep mentioning shota and shotacon some might get the wrong idea by it >.< after all Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! is not a shota light novel nor a shota manga.

There are many shota manga for women that has adult man x boy (or looks like a boy) "action" (I hope you know what I mean by action here).

By saying shota, someone might get the wrong idea of what this is about :P

As mentioned by japanese sites Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! is a shounen(boy's) light novel, and not a shota light novel nor a shota manga.

Thats what I was aiming at, not to scare of those that might think that this is one of those titles (adult man x younger looking male(or really younger)), something like LOVELESS, a BL shota title, which this title isn't.