View Single Post
Old 2008-03-10, 01:30   Link #121
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Wow... all I can say is !@!@ing finally, they mentioned Shin's mom's first name. It's been a big pain in the butt to call her that, and what's really vexxing is that now that little sub-plot is over, we won't probably be discussing Kanae ever again lol.

And I'm still mighty confused at why Shin chased after Hiromi. It can't be because he's now pursuing her romantically, as he still with Noe even in this episode. To be a shoulder to cry on? No need to do it right then and there, nor would chasing a truck in a bike makes any sense if that was his motive.

As for the last line of the preview, I'm thinking, what are the odds of Hiromi saying that to Shin? After all he did for her sake for practically half the season? After him chasing after her in this episode? And after Noe practically saying the same thing to Shin with the flying remark only 2 episodes ago?

So IMO, it's highly unlikely it's Shin Hiromi is talking to, and even then, how much of it is based on tangible interactions between Shin and Noe? It might be my Hiromi coloured glasses skewing my perception, but hasn't the past episodes all been Shin worrying about Hiromi? I really do wonder what did Shin do in order for Hiromi to get that idea if that was the case, but I guess no one can really say for sure until the next episode.

And again, previews were always intentionally misleading, no?

And now for KimiKiss 22 before vanishing from the forums again to play Sins of a Solar Empire....

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)