View Single Post
Old 2009-10-29, 13:17   Link #1632
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Face it if Sheryl didn't ask Alto to save Ranka he would have killed her or possibly died trying.

Although this is another weak sauce point for your argument, as if you mean it romantically then it basically mean that Alto loves both Sheryl and Ranka equally, it would disprove your own views.

If you have to ignore or construe a fact or that is or was contrary to your point, then you should either be prepared for it be brought up and for someone to call you up on it or you don't bring up the point at all.
I don't wanna have a long post so I will just focus on your three points

1. I think what you say is false...and I guess I did explain it in my previous post..he "tried" to do it but he instantly changed his mind when he faced a controlled Ranka..he kept asking why? but he never was able to "kill" Ranka...In my opinion, he can't pull the trigger with or without Sheryl's advice. If he can pull the trigger so easily, then what he said "Both of you are my wings" will be laughable

2. Hold on, how can I debunk my argument when I always support polygamy in MF (check my old posts) ?? I care a lot more about Ranka X Alto...if Alto also loves Sheryl then good we have a polygamy and that's fine with me..so Alto loves both Sheryl and Ranka equally would not disprove my own views..but of course I care mainly how Alto feels about Ranka and I find that in this series, they have mutual romantic feeling

3. I never try to ignore anyone, I concentrate on talking about someone, and this topic is about Ranka...I will mention about other character when I feel it's appropriate...if you read my previous post, or the post that you quoted me, you will find that I also mention Sheryl in my post...if you feel I have to mention Sheryl in every sentence while talking about Ranka, then sorry I am not used to do this...while at it, you may as well also mention Luca, Micheal, Klan, pilot A, pilot B, Vajra #1, etc...coz they are all in the battle scenes and it seems like you don't wanna ignore them either XD

forget it, we will never convince each other, so I will let it go
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet