View Single Post
Old 2004-10-28, 04:27   Link #32
Anita-chan
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Lol, I understood *some* of Anita's post. Basically the easy stuff lol. I know 'Meine' from Meine Liebe (My Love~)...hopefully XD

hallo, meine name ist anita und ich bin sebt zehn jahre alt. ich habe braune haare und habe braun augen ... ich am nicht tall un am sehr dick
Hello, my name is Anita and I ----------. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I have - tall and -

ich wohne ist in London, Nightwish gelive near ich (its breaking down badly here ) meine hobbies sind radfahren, fussball und ticht-tennis (bike riding, football and table tennis ... this aint really my hobbies but they were standard and easy )
I (live in?) London, Nighwish - near me. My hobbies are - - and -.
yea, your right ... i live near NightWish too .... nothing can change that mr nightwish ....

can you believe that i got 3A's 1B and the rest under C's >< i was accepted to do A levels under conditions such as, work your arse off or we going to kick you after a year ><

if only i learnt my german vocab (pfffft!) and actually focused in classs listening to the teacher instead of turning to the back of my book and doodling ^^ im sooooo nawtee in school hehe...

*EDIT* Btw, you can see gelive ... well it basically means when i dont know a word, i usually add ge- alogn with the word ... for example Chibidusk is gay i would right .... chibidusk ist gegay ... hence the ich gelive near Nightwish

*EDIT 2* i joke i joke
Anita-chan is offline   Reply With Quote