View Single Post
Old 2014-01-03, 03:36   Link #18
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I love both of them honestly. I have a strong feelings for the original but the remake was good in it's own right. Loved the remixed and added music. The one that just plays while getting to the main menu gives me the chills every time. If the remade it the third time I would buy it again. I'm that much of a fan. ˇˇ
I'd totally be there if they remade it again . My big issue with Alter Code F honestly was visually. Kind of funny to say with how the original wasn't amazing, but wow the expressions for the characters in this game just kept taking me out of it. I liked a lot of additions they made though like wrapping up some stories the original left untouched.

Would have liked them to leave the fast draw system untouched though. I missed the ones they took out in this remake and how they changed how they were learned. I thought the original was clever having Jack be a guy who could learn from his situation and develop his own techniques. This just felt cheap.

It's still a good game though. A lot was done well. Just give me a PS3 level remake and I'd never ask for anything game wise again .