View Single Post
Old 2008-01-10, 19:53   Link #100
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Naruto didn't finish his training at the time, also remember that Naruto was already exhausted by the training and yet he managed to pull off 2 rasenshurikens. So there is a lot of space for speculation about what could or could not Naruto do to Kakuzu if he had the time to end his training and to rest some time. I think that in a 1on1 fight Kakashi would still win against Naruto, but i was trying to say that Kishimoto made it clear that Naruto is meant to surpass Kakashi any time now. We see that Naruto is increasing his skill and ninja abilities with amazing speed, Kakashi simply cannot keep up with that growth, so it's really not interesting if Kakashi is today stronger than Naruto because even if he is today tomorrow he won't be.

About the MS: Naruto already said to Itachi that he can be one or a 1000, so using his high level kagebunshin skill he can now deceive even Kakashi, so that Kakashi misses the real Naruto with MS and if he misses with MS he is so exhausted that he collapses and Naruto wins without attacking him.
1. Whether he was rested or not doesn't change the fact that kakazu just stood there the whole time. And despite the amount of clones he creates, it's been demonstrated time and time again that they're more of an annoyance to his opponent than a threat. I remember in the beginning of Shippuden when Naruto created hundreds of clones, Kakashi simply said(not a direct quote), "there may be a lot, but they're all still Naruto", impying that even though there are so many they still share his lack of skill.

2. Naruto creating 1000 clones is obviously hyperbole. During his training with Kakashi and Yamato his max was about 200.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote