View Single Post
Old 2009-04-03, 22:13   Link #25
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Not a bad series at all in my opinion, not at all. It had modest ambitions, and had quite a nice execution within that small frame. It had nice, and quite well executed characters development, and their interaction was just gorgeous to see. I just love to see when a direction studio takes care to develop the lifes of the secondary cast outside of the protagonist circle, so that's a big plus in my book.

Now for the minuses... I guess the sereis could have done with some episodes more. Because the last 2 episodes really felt as if someone had pressed the fast forward button. Other than that, there were just some hiccups here and there, probably Yuusaku's arc being the most noticeable. I think his character was seriously underdeveloped, considering all the potential he had.

All in all, this is a series in the good range in my book. Certainly nothing revolutionary or that made me cry buckets like its comrade in arms, CLANNAD, but good nevertheless. It gets a solid 8/10 from me. Good job, J.C staff. Now if you could make every series you adapt like this...