Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 16:09   Link #23628
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Xi Reappears, but does Hu want to stay on?

Some fascinating reporting about how the upcoming Chinese leadership transition appears to have created turmoil within the top levels of the CCP. The author suggests that Hu Jintao has no desire to step down and may be inflaming tensions over the Senkakus as part of that strategy. Another view attributes the conflicts with Japan to growing military control over China's foreign policy as the civilian leaders squabble.
That doesn't look good if the military are taking over control, but I still believe Japan needs to stand up to them and not falter.

And if the old man doesn't step down, what will happen? He'll order a rampage against other members of the CCP? Create his own version of an ultranationalist government? The old senile fool should just leave already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
Anti-film protest in Sydney turns violent
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Tw*ts!

If having stereotypes about the Muslims and Arabs was already bad, those fools with the mentality of 3-year-olds are no better in constructing those stereotypes by holding such reactions. Feeling offended is one thing, but there's no way I'd tolerate people who can react like such idiots especially in countries who were ready to welcome them when those people had nowhere to go. If that's how they "thank" countries like Australia, the reaction of the locals can only be such as "F*** y'all! We owe you nothing and you don't deserve our kindness anymore! You don't want to grow up a little, then GTFO!".

Sorry if this looks harsh for some, but such people won't get any apologies from me when all they are is a bunch of immature brats with adult bodies.