View Single Post
Old 2013-04-09, 06:10   Link #126
Tsaki

I like Moe so much to the pount that I think I've given up on reality. I had a bad relationship last year and it really bothered me, now I know I'm way better off and that she was the problem(I blamed myself for months) but after watching some animes the heroines had an impact on me. I want to protect them, I even have my own apocalypse scenario where it is myself and the character surviving off what we can and each other for company.

I have respectfully declined any form of boyfriend/girlfriend relationship since my last because I have a superficial emotional attachment to these girls and I don't want it to change in my imaginary realm. These are not sexual fantasies but am insane somewhere in my brain to make me chase fictional girls? I have many questions xD All I know is that I love anime and I love what my imagination has created with anime.

If anyone feels the same or has an opinion about my 'fetish' (I guess it can be called that, if not I can move this post to the proper topic xD)
Tsaki is offline   Reply With Quote