View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 11:42   Link #1287
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.P. View Post
Kenichi would've gotten owned just as easily if he wasn't wearing Shigure's vest.

I realise that but if Kenichi isn't going to say yes or even maybe to his alternatives to Miu then he can at least say no. What we've got now is a situation in which he's neither interested or uninterested in all these other girlswhich creates the false impression of a harem when really it's always been Kenichi/Miu
I dont think it is Kenichi's "duty" to say no to any of the girls... after all they are his best friends and i dont think it is a good reason to end a important friendship because they like him... not sure if im expresing it right. Kenichi never did or even think of anything else of Renka, garden girl or any other than his best friends and all of them know that.

The only one that might not be doing the "right" thing is Miu... like Renka and Shigure mentioned before, she is not being to true to her feelings. The Kenichi harem is there because she cant admit she likes Kenichi more than she claims ^_^