View Single Post
Old 2011-10-19, 00:52   Link #1264
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
From what they were saying, they said that it was because the majority of players would simply just bumrush to Gunblade and think they would instantly win at that rate. Or something like that, but still, pretty big nerf which might make it undesirable...
When you start seeing pure AD champs building gunblades, you know there's something wrong in the world :P Imo it's a good move, gold flows much faster in dominion and people tend to shrug off the price of items, and it kinda reminds me of that time when an entire team had started stacking philo stones (back when gp5 wasn't unique) and we were all like, wtf?
Quote:
P.S. Kafriel how do you build Kat in dominion I can run just fine in normal 3s/5s, but seem not so great as her in it.
If there's stealth in enemy team (Akali/Shaco/Teemo mainly), I start out with 2x tome and boots, and then go:
1)HT Sweeper
2) Sorc boots
3) HT Revolver
4) Rylai's
5) Abyssal Scepter
6) Finish HT Gunblade
7) Deathcap
Since people rarely guard a point at full HP, survivability and utility are better than the raw damage that deathcap offers. If the enemy team has no stealth, I rush a Haunting guise and move Abyssal scepter to #3, pure damage can help chain-kill with just shunpo and blades.
Also, for Shaco/Teemo battles: use the HT sweeper's active on the seal you're trying to claim, if there's a jitb around, you can shunpo in to get the kill/capture.

EDIT: Watched Graves' spotlight, says his Q can hit the same enemy multiple times...does that mean that a fed up cho will take 6 times the damage or something, based on his hitbox?

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-10-19 at 02:21.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote