View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 11:10   Link #111
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
that could also be a reason why the kurosaki name is not so well-known in soul society. isshin could turn out to be a member of one of the noble families like the shiba, shihouin, kuchiki and kyouraku. it could explain why he is so powerful. if only we were writing bleach instead of kubo. i believe someone in this forums once suggested that we highjack the series. seems like a good idea.
I like the idea of him being in zero squad, personally, but I definitely think he changed his name when he became human. It's the only logical explanation I can find for why no one in SS knew of the Kurosaki name. Though a connection to the Shiba clan could be really interesting as well. They've certainly alluded to it before with several characters commenting on Ichigo's remarkable resemblance to Kaien.

I'm still on for hijacking this series if Kubo butchers it like he has in the past. I'm being patient with these new chapters though. Things seem sort of promising. I'll see where he takes it before Twitter stalking him and abducting him