Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 15:24   Link #4983
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Even if you think she does not deserve a win, you will have to at least put yourself in her shoes, understand her difficulties and appreciate her for what she is trying to do.
It'd be easier if we knew what she's trying to do. It does look like she's trying to protect Miho - somehow - without riling up her mother, but what does it mean concretely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Y'know, despite their "redemption" moments and Momo's amusing antics, I can't bring myself to like the student council. The show puts them in a neither "here nor there" situation for me. If you like Miho, then the student council acted like a complete ass to her in the beginning. They then are shown to be arrogant but completely ineffectual. Their redemption comes a tad late..
Eh. Miho forgave them. And they shared the hardships they pulled Miho in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Well, what do you expect, every single crew of that tank to show up and give Miho a high-five?
Indeed. For all we know, the other four girls graduated and the rest of the thankful girl's crew are all freshmen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
I'll have to go back and watch it again, but I believe it went on for more than one episode. I also recall it going "back and forth" something like ..

"Oh, we're coercing you into doing Senshado" (-)
"Oh, by the way, if you don't win then you have to do the Anko dance!" (-)
"Oh, we tricked you, we'll also take the Anko dance punishment with you!" (+)
"Oh, by the way, if you don't win the school is going to get shutdown, SO YOU HAVE TO WIN! PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE!" (-)

Perhaps I'm less of a forgive and forget person than you guys are .. or maybe I'm more vindictive. My response to any and all threats is absolute force and ultimate destruction. Imprint fear into their very bones!
The last one wasn't any kind of threat. It was a plea. They knew they were asking for a miracle, and they knew Miho owed them nothing. But they had to ask.

As for the Anko dance... I think they take it as a bonding exercise. There were a lot of cosplay photos in their album.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote