View Single Post
Old 2007-12-04, 02:39   Link #76
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

After a more in-depth introduction of the magical circle savior, it's starting to make sense. Plus, it gives me insight as to what that circle thing about. I believe they'd have more purpose than for grounding though, right? I can't quite imagine everything with the 3-prong plug is designed for the purpose of grounding. Maybe they are there to provide safety? (okay, not sure why I say that)

I don't get zap lately, so whew.

Anyway, this is the case I bought. Under spec, it say the case is made out of "0.8mm SECC cold rolled steel," and ignoring most of the adjective there that I know nothing about, it does look like the case is made out of metal. I just hope it leaves an unpainted surface, though.

However, I'm quite curious, really... What if the case isn't made out of metal? What other alternatives would be available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
If you're flying on an airplane, then you'd probably discharge onto the seat or onto the person next to you. Now, given that zero_shinohara so boldly started talking about HGames in this thread, that statement sounds incredibly wrong but that's how it goes And props to you, zero_shinohara - I've never seen anyone so proudly proclaim that they're venturing off to an HGame, and one where storyline is essentially nonexistent, even!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
But back to the electricity question, let's say that you're completely alone in the air. What then? Well, think about lightning. Lightning is generated when there's a high enough negative charge that it bursts to the ground (or other positively charged objects). Did you ever wonder why lightning goes from the sky to the ground and not the other way around? That's the general principle. The greater your level of charge, the greater the distance that you'd be able to discharge from.
Would there be reverse lightning if the ground actually generate electron?

PS: In any case, I think currently I've collected every information that I need. I myself find it enjoyable so far. (but you guys did even more work than me. >.<) Thank you very much, though.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga

Last edited by teachopvutru; 2007-12-04 at 03:10.
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote