View Single Post
Old 2009-09-02, 21:15   Link #114
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illieas View Post
BEST EPISODE OF THE ANIME

I know some will call this blasphemy but I have to say this episode is better than the game version by a lot.

Spoiler for game vs. anime comparision:

I really wonder what people problem with this episode was or is it just cool to join in on the hate train?
Alicia's transformation was hardly skipped over in the game as you claimed, makes me wonder if you even paid attention. Following her transformation and the complete thrashing of an Imperial stronghold, Welkin would later confront Faldio in an entire chapter. Before assaulting an Imperial fortress in the following chapter, Alicia also shared her fears with Welkin while pretending to be normal.

On the other hand, Platoon 7 is family. Everyone was concerned for Alicia, but never outright fearing her. Why should they? Additional moments dedicated to this piece of the plot would also gradually reveal themselves over the course of the game. It is very unlike this bullshit construct we saw in the anime, period.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.