View Single Post
Old 2011-12-25, 21:15   Link #269
Transitions
by John Digweed House Mix

Send a message via MSN to Transitions
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro View Post
Actually technically the site (torrent index part) and not the forum will be 9 years old.

The torrent index originally started as a thread (there were that few anime torrents to keep manually track of then) on another site (called The Emulator Zone). The forum as we know it today didn't split of from the other site as a separate forum until AnimeSuki was a bit more popular.

So based on how you see it, the forum is either older (start of the thread in ~October 2002) or younger (a few months into 2003, when it was split from the other site).

This is also explains why my registration date is from 2001, as when the forum was split of the user list was kept.
Wow, I can see it's a great satisfaction to see how it has grown even a novice, well summarized.

the best and already knew the forum, but as in the past the English did not interest me, so I registered so far. lol

Congratulations.