View Single Post
Old 2008-03-04, 12:55   Link #96
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Problem: Sabby doesn't seem to have a face. I don't think that would have much effect anyway.

Undetectable, insane defense... Like a mystes with an artificially-enhanced capacity and ability to manipulate his own flame to alter his body? Yeah right. Always fights the enemy in front of him... A puppet on autopilot? Bah.

That was a little confusing, Wilhelmina saying that he could expand his power but then saying he was so focused.

Did Sabrac just call Wilhelmina "kisama"? T_T
I do find his abilities intriguing to be able to pump out that much POE while still be focused. His concentration on defense and offense is so unusual its like he does not sacrifice either of the two in favor of the other. He really is the ultimate assassin, i mean i like how he tries to get the job in one shot and if that fails he finds the quickest most effective way to dispatch his target with no wasted movement or effort.

Lol i know he doesn't have a face i just thought it would be ammusing. I wonder if there would be some way to leech his POE to weaken him enough for attacks to be effective or overload his own power he is pumping out quite a bit no matter how powerful a opponent is they always have a weakness and i get the feeling Yuuji is homing in on it.

And yes he did call Wilhelmina "kisama"