View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 20:07   Link #12925
Kinali

Hello everybody,

I have been reading all these comments so I had to join. This is for Sol. I know you claim that medaka's love for zen is based on "dependancy" since he gave her a purpose and you might be right. So I decided to browse some chapters to see if I could find kumagawa's reason for his love. What I realized is that his love is no different from medaka's love based on his graduation speech. His comment about how he was worried that without medaka and ajimu he could go back to his old self seems like him being dependant on her. His love could be based on this. Only difference is he did realize that he didnt need her but by his reaction when she came back shows that he really does love her. His love is now genuine but if you say that his love was always genuine then there is no reason why medakas love isnt genuine either.

As for medaka and zen I believe that they need to break up or stay apart for a bit see if they really love each other. Now for the rest of you guys do you think zen would have rejected medaka if it wasnt for the teacher? Sorry I typed this at work.
Kinali is offline   Reply With Quote