View Single Post
Old 2010-03-08, 02:53   Link #6025
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by babohtea View Post
Athena isn't perfectly straightforward still. Not that I expect any character to be perfectly blunt (it's inhuman). The biggest development I plan to see is Hina's development with Hayate and Athena after this. To be honest, this triangle is probably the main triangle in the series (the others are 12 year olds, or they don't have super powers).

It's interesting t wonder how Hayate might have reacted to Hina's confession. Even when Ayumu confessed to Hayate, he turned her down quite bluntly for a number of reasons. I'm not so sure Hayate would have done the same thing to Hina though. If you guys think about it logically, and not with any attachments you might have to Hina, Hina as a very small chance of winning Hayate.
well not sure about this.... if I remember there was a chapter where Maria was talking to Hayate.... about what if hina has feelings for hayate..... well hayate's answer was why would she have feelins for him... becouse she is pretty,smart,strong... so why would she be interested in him who is poor...... so its not like Hina lost already :P simply hayate didnt even throught that such perfect person would be interested in him......

but Hinas confession will rather be more intense... more emotional compared to Ayumu who jumped out of the bush and told normaly that she loves him >__> Hina is very shy and very throughtfull about others (after hearing that hayte with athena... she holded back her confession)... but eventually the pain of holding it back will pill up... and she will rather burst in tears, hug and confess....... that kind of confession will rather have different impact on hayate.... it might come to him

the pilling up emotions already started from the time when hayate told that he loves athena...... hina was constatnly thinking about it... was jelous of athena that she has haytes love....and at the end she was crying under her ranger-mask.... so if athena becomes more like a standard character it will start to pill up her emotions even more till it gets to max and she wont be able to hold back (heh what if she yells that she loves him yet he loves somone that disapperad for 10years... an like how can he still love that person who abondoned him for such long time and than suddenly appears in one day and everytihng returns how it was in past.... hmm more like frustration and saying what she thinks [without realizeing it ^^] )

many possibilities... but the most important thing is what hayate and athena will do now.... will they both return to japan (since this house is in ruins xD thx to hayate) and become standard characters..... or will athena stay in greece while hayate returns to japan (while they get to reunite in some later time... like athena has to watch over her buisness or house repair XD)...

well if athena goes together and ends up as standard character than it will have a big impact on all girls...... if athena stays in greece for the time eign... it might give only hina development (since she knows the truth) like hina noticeing that athena is not around hayate and starts to wonder what happened (like he got rejected at the end XD) and starts her plan to confess again :P I guess time will show ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote