View Single Post
Old 2011-10-06, 01:14   Link #2259
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Im doing a retcon on that: Irish almost never emotes since he thinks "mad partner=Failed mission/screwed Joshua" so he'll follow her orders for a while. He never outwardly complains and even if he does he always ends up following her orders anyway so it doesn't really matter.

I'm also planning a retcon on her backstory: She was trained in leading for her organization so she never had time to have fun with life and to top it all off her own sister doesn't even like her that much. Because of this she doesn't seem to see what happens when her actions go too far.

Amnesiac!Irish would probably try to keep her happy and he thinks crossdressing would do that, he normally follows what she says anyway so she doesn't think anything would happen once he regained his memory.

Besides, that's arguably the entire point of that segment. In any harem comedy the guy getting amnesia and being tricked into crossdressing would be played for laughs. I'm planning to subvert this by playing this for laughs at first then showing what would happen if it happenned to somebody for real. They'd be PISSED!

Tatenashi would probably try to apologize but Irish will say she doesnt have to because he never trusted her to begin with and he shouldn't have been surprised. Tatenashi would then proceed to blow up and call him out that he's lying and that she really is sorry for her actions. This is when the partnership improves

Does this answer everything? Any contradictions or something I missed?
Nope, that cover all my points.