View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 00:54   Link #156
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
Under this logic WWI would had never happen but it did. I think we are seeing a copy/paste scenario of WWI, we will see for some years many diplomatic and military movements (to test the mettle of everyone else in the area) until one ridiculous incident lights the fuze. BTW, the military nowadays likes to talk about "tactical warheads", powerful enough to destroy an enemy fleet but small enough to make the gullible think they are just very big bombs.
No I don't think we'll ever see something on the likes of WWI mainly because we already went through that hell and nobody wants to go to ther again.

Plus WWI started because one guy assassinated another guy and next thing you know everybody that formed an alliance wants to get in on that. WWI taught the dangers of such a thing.

Quote:
As much as some peoples' opinions may be offensive to you -- why are any of your opinions that much more valid? Ultimately, I can only inform, there are real concerns that exist and they are not based on prejudice or malice.
Because throughout my life I've seen all types of crap throughout the world as I travelled to the US, Mexico, East Germany, China, Hong Kong, England, South Africa, etc.

At that point I realized that everybody is a liar and a hypocrite so I've accepted the fact that every nation is only looking out for themselves which is the case here which is my point. The South China Seas are an important asset and nobody can argue otherwise so it's obvious that everybody is going to do what they can to get a piece of it. Canada is already having issues with Russia over the Artic circle yet I don't see you bringing anything up about that.

Therefore it's ridiculous for someone to talk about how great the US is and that they'll come in and defeat the evil Chinese like the guardian angels they are and vice versa. It makes me sick because the US isn't doing it out of the goodness of their heart but they're doing it for their own interests yet people will believe that.

Last edited by SoldierOfDarkness; 2012-12-08 at 01:25.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote